Battlelog is our free social platform that ties into Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!
The web browser is a seamless part of the game allowing many traditional in-game features to be moved to the web, such as:
- Web based matchmaking and online events
- Friend centric game browser
- Chat and VoIP in the comcenter
- Player profiles and activity feeds
- Web launched gameplay
- Cloud stored save games and settings
- Game configuration dialogs
- Statistics and game progress
- All in-game menus (except the HUD)
If you are playing Battlefield 3 you can login directly at:http://battlelog.battlefield.com. For more information on Battlelog, visit: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/true-teamplay.
Please note that console players (On Xbox 360 and Playstation 3) will not be able to play multiplayer though the Battlelog website. The website is used primarily for tracking your stats if you play on a console. If you want to access the multiplayer part of the game, please insert your disc into the console and play through there. If you play on the Xbox 360, you will need to enter your separate multiplayer disc.