How it works
When to watch
Watch FIFA on Twitch. Get rewards.
First link your Twitch account to your EA Account.
Then, watch the official EA Twitch stream during eligible EA SPORTS FIFA events. You’ll get the chance to get untradeable rewards in FUT with Twitch Drops.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Your Twitch and EA Account need to be linked while you’re watching the streams.
- You need to have a FUT account in FIFA 22.
- Twitch Drops are available for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, and PC.
- You can only claim the reward on one platform, so after you claim the reward, make sure you log in to the platform you want the reward on.
- During streams where Drops are enabled, you’ll be able to earn and claim rewards based on how long you watch the stream.
- Once you claim your reward on Twitch, you’ll get the reward on your linked account the next time you log into FUT.
- You can only claim the reward on one FUT Club, so after you claim the reward, make sure you log in with the one you want the reward on.
Get more details about EA SPORTS FIFA Global Series.
Streams coincide with EA SPORTS FIFA events. Check out when those events are happening on easports.com. You can also:
- Follow @EAFIFAesports on Twitter to get updates and reminders for the Global Series.
- Follow @FIFAe, the official Twitter for the tournament.
- And of course, follow @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter to get regular news and updates from the FIFA team.
If you’ve already linked your EA Account to Twitch, you’re already set up.
If you get an error when you’re trying to link your accounts, check to see which EA Account you’re using. Make sure you’re signing in with the right email and password, too.
- Make sure your gamertag or PSN ID is linked to your EA Account.
- Already connected but not sure what accounts are linked? Find out which account by following these steps.
- Go to Twitch and sign in or create an account.
- Make sure you’re logging into the Twitch account where you want to watch the streams and get rewards.
- Enter your EA Account info on the Connect with Twitch screen and click Next.
- Enter your security code and click Log In.
- If you set up App Authenticator, we'll send your security code to your phone.
- If you haven't set it up, you'll get your code in your email.
- Click the Yes, link them button to link your EA and Twitch accounts.
- You'll get a notification that you've successfully linked.
- Check your Connections in your Twitch Settings. You should see Electronic Arts listed under Other Connections.
Did you link the wrong EA Account to your Twitch account? Disconnecting Electronic Arts from your Twitch account in your Twitch Settings won’t unlink your accounts.
- Log into your account on ea.com and go to your profile page. Choose the Connections tab, then delink the Amazon profile.
- Click Contact Us at the top of help.ea.com.
- Choose FIFA 22 as your game.
- Pick the platform you play on.
- Click Manage my account for the topic.
- Click Account linking issue for the issue.
- Click Select contact option.
- Click the link that says, click here to unlink with our tool.
Once you’ve unlinked your EA Account from your Twitch account, you’ll need to remove your accounts from Twitch, too.
- Go to twitch.tv.
- Go to your Settings.
- Click Connections.
- Scroll down to Other Connections.
- Click Disconnect next to Electronic Arts.
Now that you’ve unlinked your accounts from both ends, you can relink your Twitch account to the right EA Account to start getting your rewards.
I need help with my game
- Tweet @EAHelp for problems with your FIFA account.
- Join the Answers HQ community to get help from other players.
- Contact Twitch Support if you have issues claiming rewards on Twitch.
- Talk to one of our advisors via phone, chat, or email by clicking Contact Us on any EA Help page.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.