Can’t sign in
We've got steps to help you find your email and password, and our advisors can help with anything this article doesn't answer.
- Go to the EA Help login.
- Click Forgot Your Password? to reset your password.
- Enter your email or EA Account ID.
- Check your email for a link to create a new password, and follow the instructions.
Turn on multiple methods to get your codes and keep your backup codes in a safe place.
Learn more about turning on multiple ways to get Login Verification codes.
- It’s been a while since we’ve seen you, so your login credentials have expired. The good news: all you need to do is reset your password.
- Your login credentials have expired. Good news: all you need to do is reset your password at www.ea.com.
Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.
If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast.
Try logging in to your EA Account right here on EA Help using your connected platform account where you play your EA games.
To do that:
- Click Log In at the top of any page on EA Help.
- On the pop-up window that appears, choose to log in with your PlayStation Network account, Xbox Live account, Steam account, Apple ID, Facebook account, or Google account:
- Another pop-up will appear for the platform you chose. Log in using your sign-in details for that account.
- If the account you sign into is linked to an EA Account, you’ll now be logged in on EA Help. You can view your account information and make updates in the EA Account Settings portal by clicking Accounts > Change email address.
My email isn’t linked
If your platform account is not already linked to an EA Account, you’ll have the option here to connect your accounts.
If you can’t remember which email is on your account, see if we can help you find your EA Account email address a different way.
If you no longer have access to your email address or can’t log in using a connected account, we can try to recover your account. Contact us so we can help.
Check out what to do so we can help you, fast.
Have this info ready:
- The original email address on your EA Account.
- Any usernames that are tied to your EA Account, like your EA ID, Xbox Live gamertag, or PlayStation™Network Online ID.
- Any invoice numbers from games you’ve bought through EA Desktop or Origin.
How to get ahold of us
- Click Contact Us at the top of any page on EA Help.
- Select Origin.
- Choose any platform.
- Select Manage my account for the Topic and Can’t log in for the Issue.
- Click Select contact option.
- Tell us your name and your email address, then click Next.
- If you know the email on your account, you can put that in here. If you don’t, just use your current email.
Once you do, you'll get the option to speak with one of our Advisors who will do what they can to get you back into your account.
Did you get to a page that says No channels are available? That’s because you need to speak to one of our Advisors for help over chat or phone, and one might not be available at this time. Check again later to see if we’re back online.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.