Find out how to transfer your FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23.
The only way to transfer your FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 is by logging in to FIFA 23 on your console or PC. You can’t transfer your FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 using the FUT Web or Companion Apps. Log in to FIFA 23 on your console or PC to transfer your FIFA Points, then you’ll see them on the apps.
The earliest you can transfer your FIFA Points is during the EA Play early trial, or when you first log in to FIFA 23 once you have the full game.
The first time you log in to FUT 23 on your console or PC, you’ll see a pop-up that gives you the option to transfer your FIFA Points.
A few things to remember:
- You can only transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on the same console family.
- For example, you can transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X | S, but you can’t transfer your Points from FIFA 22 on Xbox Series X | S to FIFA 23 on PlayStation 5.
- The transfer is not reversible. You can’t move FIFA Points back to FIFA 22 once you transfer them.
- What if I’m an EA Play member? If you play FIFA 23 on EA Play and transfer your Points but don’t buy the full game, you won’t get your Points back on FIFA 22.
FIFA Points are the only thing that can transfer from one year of FUT to the next. Everything else—like your FUT Coin balance and Items—resets in FIFA 23.
- Tweet @EAHelp for problems with your FIFA account.
- Join the Answers HQ community to get help from other players.
- Talk to one of our advisors via phone, chat, or email by clicking Contact Us on any EA Help page.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.