If you played FIFA 22 Ultimate Team (FUT), you might be able to start your FUT 23 season early in the FUT Web and Companion Apps.
Update your account so you’re ready for the early Web and Companion Apps start, and make sure you’ve turned on Login Verification.
Returning FUT 22 players whose accounts are in good standing can create their FUT 23 Club, start trading, and claim returning user rewards.
Here are the release dates for the FIFA 23 Web and Companion Apps:
- September 16, 2022 – FUT 22 Web App goes offline.
- September 21, 2022 – FUT 23 Web App comes online.
- September 22, 2022 – FUT 23 Companion App launches.
- This is your chance to update your Companion App on Android and iOS.
- You must have created a FUT Club in FIFA 22 and logged in to FUT 22 on your platform before August 1, 2022, to be eligible for early access to the FUT 23 Web and Companion Apps.
- Your FUT 22 account must still exist.
- That means if you’ve deleted your Club, you won’t be able to get an early start.
- Your account needs to be in good standing.
- Playing FIFA 23 once you have the full game can contribute to earning access to the Transfer Market on the Web and Companion Apps.
What’s up with my returning user rewards?
Rewards are based on your account’s good standing in the game, along with your player history, engagement, and account status. This is why your rewards may be different from your friends’.
I switched platforms. Can I get access or my rewards on my new console?
No, returning user rewards are tied to your specific console account. So if you switch platforms or create a new account on the same platform, your access and rewards won’t carry over.
Can I still access FIFA 22 on the Web and Companion Apps after FIFA 23 launches?
No, the FUT 23 version replaces the FUT 22 version. You won’t be able to access FUT 22 on the Web App after September 21, 2022.
For the Companion App, there will be a forced update to the FIFA 23 version on Android and iOS after September 22, 2022. That means you won’t be able to access FIFA 22 on the Companion App after September 22.
Transfer Market access is a privilege for our players. Read more about how to unlock access to the Transfer Market in our article.
- Tweet @EAHelp for problems with your FIFA account.
- Join the Answers HQ community to get help from other players.
- Talk to one of our advisors via phone, chat, or email by clicking Contact Us on any EA Help page.
*FIFA Ultimate Team requires FIFA 23 (sold separately) and all game updates.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.