Link Amazon account
Things to know
Connect your EA Account to Prime Gaming to earn loot, rewards, and more.
You can only link your EA Account to one Amazon account. Make sure the Amazon account you link is the one that you will have access to for the lifetime of your EA Account or you may lose access to redeeming loot on your linked EA Account. After you link one to your EA Account, you won’t be able to link it to any more Amazon accounts.
- Go to Prime Gaming and click Sign In at the top of the page. Make sure you’re signed in to the Amazon account you want linked to your EA Account.
- Go back to the Prime Gaming home page.
- Find the loot you want to claim and click Claim.
- You’ll be taken to a new page, where you’ll see all available, past, and future rewards.
- Click Claim Now on the reward you want.
- A screen will pop-up showing Your Amazon Prime account information. Confirm it’s the account you want your content on. If it’s not, click Switch Amazon account to change to the correct account.
- Click Go to Electronic Arts.
- You’ll be directed to a new page. It may ask you to sign in to your Amazon account again. Make sure to use the same one you used in the first step and click Sign-In.
- You’ll be asked if you want to allow Electronic Arts to access your Amazon account. Click Allow.
- Click Return to Amazon.
- Click Complete Claim.
If you didn’t get your loot after linking accounts
- Open a new browser window in private or incognito mode.
- Use this link to claim your content again. If it asks you to link your EA Account again, follow the steps above.
- Once you relink, any pending items should go to your linked persona now.
Contact Amazon if you’re still having trouble
If you still don’t have your stuff after trying the previous steps, contact Amazon.
- Go to Prime Gaming’s support page.
- Click General.
- Select Games & Loot, then click Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
- Click General, then Unable to Claim Prime Gaming Loot.
- Under Contact Us, choose which channel you want to get help through.
If you've linked an EA Account to a different Amazon account before, you won't be able to link a new Amazon account to your existing EA Account again. You can only link your original Amazon account to your EA Account.
- Go to your Connections. You may need to login.
- Find Amazon and click Unlink.
Note that if you’ve recently unlinked then linked your account, you won’t be able to unlink your account again for six months.
Remember, if you’ve linked an EA Account to a different Amazon account before, you won’t be able to link it to a new one.
- Always make sure you have the correct EA Account or platform account linked to your Amazon account before you claim rewards.
- Content will be available only on the first platform you start your game on after claiming content.
- Twitch.tv is for watching Twitch streams. For games like Madden NFL, you can get drops from watching certain Twitch streams or be entered in a drawing.
- Prime Gaming is for Amazon accounts. If you’re a Prime Gaming member, you can claim loot and rewards for our games.
Contact Amazon Support if you need help with:
If you’re having trouble with your Prime Gaming rewards, talk to one of our advisors via phone, chat, or email by clicking Contact Us on any EA Help page.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.