Are you getting an Error Code 104 when you update Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes on Android? Get around the issue with these workaround steps.
NOTE: We don’t support emulators on mobile devices.
- Clear the cache and data for the Google Play Store in your device’s Settings.
- Force quit the game.
- Restart your device and redownload Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
- Remove your Google account from your device.
- Go back to the Google Play Store and sign in to your account.
- Accept the Google Terms of Service and set up your Google Settings.
- Go back into the Google Play Store and redownload Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.