Follow these steps to recreate an issue you’re dealing with so you can figure out the problem is with your device or your account.
To help you troubleshoot your problem further, it can be helpful to try to recreate your issue. You can follow the steps below to first troubleshoot an issue on your own.
Before you start
- Try restarting the game and restarting the device.
- Check the server status for any issues.
If you have a second device
- Login to your account on the second device.
- If you’re able to login, there’s a problem with your original device. You’ll need to troubleshoot it.
- If you can’t log in, there’s a problem with the account. Take note of the date and time you were able to find the issue.
If you don’t have a second device
- Create an account to test with. If you already have a second account, you can use that instead.
- Login with the new test or second account.
- If you can login, there’s a problem with your main account. Take note of the date and time you were able to find the issue.
- If you can’t login, there’s a problem with your original device. You’ll need to troubleshoot it.
Use these articles to create a second account for testing.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.
Not what you were looking for?
Try searching again.