Get ready to play. We’ll show you how to set up your new EA Account and help you get in the game.
Head over to EA Help to create your EA Account.
You can also create an account on:
- the EA app
- In your game–some EA games will ask you to sign in or create an account in-game after starting up or when you try to access online modes. Depending on the game, you’ll have the option to do this using either your platform and controller or a mobile device. When prompted, follow the steps in your game to create your account.
Depending on your region, parents might need to create a child or teen account.
When you’re registering your new EA Account, we’ll ask for some information so we can get to know you.
- Your email address — so we can keep in touch.
- Use an email address you’ll always have access to, like Yahoo or Gmail, instead of one from school or work. You’ll be able to recover your account with your email address if you ever need to. We'll use this email address to verify your EA Account.
- A Public ID — this is how you’ll be known in your games, on our websites, and on our forums at Answers HQ. You can change it anytime.
- Your Public ID is the same as your EA ID.
- An error message will appear while creating your ID if it’s already taken by another EA Account user and/or the security filter flags the combination of letters, words, or special characters as inappropriate.
- For player safety, an EA ID also cannot contain a name or any other identifying information. To proceed, you’ll need to come up with a unique identifier.
- Learn more about where to find your EA ID in this YouTube video.
- A password — create one that you’ll remember, and keep it safe. Your account security is important to us.
- Your country of residence — so we know what works for you and your location.
- Your date of birth — to provide you with an age-appropriate experience. Please make sure you provide your real date of birth as per EA’s User Agreement. If we ever need to recover your account, we might need to confirm the date of birth you’ve registered.
Getting an error message? You might already have an EA Account.
Read this article to find out what you can do if you think you might have an accidental duplicate account.
Read this article if you need to update an old EA Account with new information.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.
Not what you were looking for?
Try searching again.