Having an issue with any of our games or your EA account? Here’s how you can let us know.
Come across a bug in a game or have a suggestion on how to improve something? You can submit bug reports and give feedback on Answers HQ.
We want you to have the best gameplay experience possible, so we appreciate when you take the time to report a bug or give us feedback about your games.
Here’s how you can submit your bug report or feedback to us:
When you submit a bug report, please include the following information:
- the product code
- your username
- the date and time that you noticed the bug
- your device type
- any troubleshooting steps you’ve already tried (like restarting your device)
- Use the search bar in Answers HQ to see if other players have already posted about your issue.
- Other players may have already reported the bug. If they have, you can click the Me too button under the original post, which lets the poster know that you have the same issue.
- If you don’t find anything, you can post your issue to the board.
Abuse, harassment, and cheating are against our rules. You can review our complete rules by checking out the EA User Agreement.
If you notice someone isn’t following the rules, follow our steps to submit a report and we’ll investigate.
You can find information on common account issues by going to Account support on EA Help.
Check out our steps for how to update your account information and settings.
Can’t log in to your account or think you’ve been hacked? Follow our steps to get back into your account and secure it.
- Browse other helpful articles we have here on EA Help and our forums at Answers HQ.
- Check out Answers HQ to get help from other players and chat with the community.
- Keep an eye on @EAHelp on Twitter for everything from outage info to news about the game you’re playing.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.
Not what you were looking for?
Try searching again.