Having trouble connecting to your game? Check the server status for games on EA Help, PC, Xbox Live, and PlayStation™Network sites.
Check out Xbox Live, PlayStation™Network and Nintendo to see if they’re having any issues.
You might be having trouble because of an outage or known issue. Visit the EA player community at Answers HQ (AHQ) or scan the latest tweets from @EAHelp for any emerging issues.
Different EA games run on different servers. If you’re having trouble with a game, the best thing to do is to check that game’s page to see its server status. Follow these steps:
- Click the Games menu item at the top of the page.
- Type the name of your game into the search box.
- Click the game name in the area below the search box. This takes you to your game’s main page.
- Look for the server status icon at the top, right side of the page. A green icon means servers are up, yellow means the server is experiencing issues, and red indicates the server is down.
- Click the icon to expand for more information on which servers might be having issues. The arrows will be pointing up if the servers are working, and pointing down if the servers are offline.
My game doesn’t have a server status icon
If your game doesn’t have a server status icon, you can check out Xbox Live, PlayStation™Network, or Nintendo for server status information.
Servers all look good but you’re still having trouble? You can try some connection troubleshooting steps on your own to fix the issues.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.