If you can’t connect to your game, it could be a server issue. You can check the server status for your games on EA Help, PC, Xbox Live, and PlayStation™Network sites.
Check out Xbox Live, PlayStation™Network and Nintendo to see if they’re having any issues.
You might be having trouble because of an outage or known issue. Visit the EA player community at Answers HQ (AHQ) or scan the latest tweets from @EAHelp for any emerging issues.
Different EA games run on different servers. If you’re having trouble with a game, the best thing to do is to check that game’s page to see its server status. Follow these steps:
- Click the Games menu item at the top of the page.
- Type the name of your game into the search box.
- Click the game name in the area below the search box. This takes you to your game’s main page.
- Look for the Server Status icon at the top, right side of the page. It may be green, yellow, or red.
- Click the icon to expand for more information on which servers might be having issues.
My game doesn’t have a Server Status icon
If your game doesn’t have a Server Status icon, you can still check Microsoft and Sony’s website for server status information.
Servers all look green but you’re still having trouble? You can try some connection troubleshooting steps on your own to fix the issues.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.