Link to your EA Account
Create an EA Account
Use a different EA Account
Link Madden NFL 22 Mobile to your EA Account so you can sync your progress in Madden NFL 22.
Linking Madden NFL 22 Mobile to an EA Account lets you sync your mobile game to your Madden NFL 22 HD game, but it won’t save your progress. To save your Madden NFL 22 Mobile progress, check out these steps.
Heads-up: You will not be able to sync progress from Madden NFL 22 Mobile to Madden NFL 21 HD.
To sync your progress from Madden NFL 22 Mobile to Madden NFL 22 HD, make sure you’re linked to the same EA Account in both your mobile and HD game.
Remember: You can only link one EA Account to Madden NFL 22 Mobile, so make sure you choose the right account. Once you’re linked to an EA Account, you can’t unlink it.
- Tap the EA Login button on the left side of the main menu screen.
- Tap Confirm to link your mobile game to your HD game.
If you don’t already have an EA Account, you can go ahead and create one from the Linking your Account with EA screen above. Here’s how to do it:
- Tap Confirm.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- You’ll get an email with a verification code to complete the link. Enter this code on the Linking your Account with EA screen and tap Verify Code. You should see a message to say that your account has been successfully linked.
- If you get an error message, tap OK and then tap Verify Code again. You should see a message to say that your account has been successfully linked.
- If the error message says the EA Account is already linked to a Madden NFL 22 Mobile account, you’ll need to link to a different EA Account.
- You’ll get another email to complete your EA ID registration. Click the link, follow the instructions, then you’re all set!
Each EA Account can only be linked to one Madden NFL 22 Mobile account. After you link an EA Account, it’s not possible to unlink it or transfer your progress to a different EA Account.
If you link the wrong account or want to use another EA Account, you’ll need to start over and create a brand new Guest Account.
Heads-up: Creating a new Guest Account deletes the Madden NFL 22 Mobile account you were playing on, so you’ll lose any progress you had. Guest Accounts don’t carry over your game across devices. If you factory reset your phone, install a major OS update, delete the app, or lose your device, you’ll lose all game progress.
To create a Guest Account, you’ll need a second device with the same operating system as your main device (iOS or Android). Follow these steps:
- Uninstall Madden NFL 22 Mobile from your main device.
- On a second device, install Madden NFL 22 Mobile and create a new Guest Account.
- Link the account to the EA Account you want to use. If you haven’t created a new EA Account yet, check out the steps in the section above.
- Link the account to your Facebook, Google Play, or Apple ID account.
- On your main device, reinstall Madden NFL 22 Mobile.
- Create a new Guest Account.
- Link the account to the same Facebook, Google Play, or Apple ID account you used on the second device.
- On the Account Conflict pop-up, you’ll be asked to choose which account to use. Choose the new account you made on your second device.
- Tap Confirm.
- Log in with the same Facebook, Google Play, or Apple ID account again. Make sure you do this to avoid losing your future game progress.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.