What you need to know about cancelling your Club Pogo or Pogo subscription.
- When you cancel, you'll be able to play out the remaining time left on your subscription.
- There are no free trials when reactivating an account. If you choose to do it, you’ll be billed as soon as you reactivate.
- For standard (free) Pogo customers, there isn’t a subscription fee. Cancellations aren’t needed for these accounts.
You may be asked to re-enter your password throughout the cancellation process. This is just for security purposes.
- Go to pogo.com.
- Log into your Club Pogo account.
- Click your avatar in the top right corner.
- Click My Account.
- Click the Billing & Subscription tab on the left.
- Click Cancel subscription.
- Click the Continue Cancellation button to continue.
- You’ll be prompted to take a quick and optional survey.
- If you want to complete the survey, choose your reason for cancelling and add a comment if you’d like, then click Submit and cancel subscription.
- If you want to skip the survey, just click Cancel subscription.
After you cancel your subscription, you'll be able to enjoy your Club Pogo benefits until your remaining time runs out.
Cancelling the membership of a family member or friend who has passed away
We’re sorry for your loss. You can cancel their account if you follow the steps above and have that information available.
If you can’t log in to cancel the account, contact us.
If you want to disable your EA Account, which removes access to Pogo and EA sites, you can request to disable your account by contacting us and talking to one of our EA Advisors. Please include the following information:
- Your Pogo screen name
- Your date of birth
- The last four digits of the credit card used to pay for your Club Pogo subscription, if you have an active membership or had one in the past.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.