Get help in your game and learn how to find your account ID if you're ever locked out of The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
The fastest way to get help for The Simpsons: Tapped Out is by contacting us directly in your game.
- Check if we have an answer for your issue by following @EAHelp.
- Think you lost game progress? See if you can restore your progress.
- If you’re locked out of your game, we’ll need your account ID when you reach out to us here on EA Help.
Get help in your game
How to get help in The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
- Tap the Build menu icon.
- Tap Get Help.
- You’ll be taken to the EA Help site.
- Click the button in the top-right corner. You can also browse other articles about The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
Find your account ID
How to find your Mayhem ID in The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
- Tap the Build button.
- Tap the Settings cog icon.
- If you don’t see the Settings cog icon, click back on the arrow until it appears.
- Tap the View button next to Info.
- Tap the View button next to About.
- Your account ID is below the Version number. Screenshot or write it down before contacting us so you have it ready.
When a new device tries to log in to your EA Account, we’ll send you a code to make sure it’s you. EA Login Verification keeps your EA Account safe and makes sure only your registered devices have access to it. Here’s how you can turn on EA Login Verification.
Not getting Login Verification codes?
- Make sure your inbox isn’t full.
- Check your spam folder.
- Make sure you or your service provider haven’t blocked us.
If you need help because you’re locked out of your game or have lost your device, go to this page and choose the available option to get in touch with an advisor. We’ll need your account ID to help you. Without it, we can’t find your account.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.
Not what you were looking for?
Try searching again.