Here’s how to find your Mayhem ID, which you’ll need when contacting us for help.
Your Mayhem ID is unique to your game and lets us find your game data.
- Tap the Build button.
- Tap the Settings cog icon.
- If you don’t see the Settings cog icon, click back on the arrow until it appears.
- Tap the View button next to Info.
- Tap the View button next to About.
- Your Mayhem ID is below the Version number. Take a screenshot to save your Mayhem ID in your photos, or write it down so you can share it with one of our advisors.
If you’re not linked to an EA Account
If you’re playing anonymously, don’t have an EA Account, or if your game isn’t linked to one, contacting us through the in-game help options allows our advisors to quickly pull up your info, since all of your game data is saved.
If your game is linked to your EA Account
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.