With Create A Sim, you can directly manipulate your Sims with tactile precision to create the most unique and detailed Sims yet, and share your Sims on the Gallery or Facebook. The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo is available to download today.
Is The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo available to all players?
Yes. Starting today The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo is now available to all players.
How do I download The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo?
You can download The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo via Origin at https://www.origin.com/store/free-games/demos-betas
How much does The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo cost?
The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo is free.
Does The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo require an EA Account to play?
Yes, The Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo is available from Origin and you will use the Origin client to download and install the demo. Once installed, you don’t need to be online to play the demo.
Does The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo feature all of the content from the base game?
The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo features a sampling of content from The Sims 4 base game.
Is there a Mac version of The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo?
We are currently focused on the PC version of The Sims 4. We have no additional information regarding Mac at this time.
Where can I provide feedback for the early trial experience of The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo?
We welcome your feedback! Head over to our forums and let us know what you think.
Can I share my creations?
Yes! We encourage you to share your creations with your friends and family using the Facebook share functionality and with other players via the in-game Gallery.
Can I save my household in the Create A Sim demo?
Yes. To save your household, make sure that all of your Sims have a first and last name, have an Aspiration, and at least one trait.
How do I stay up to date with The Sims 4?
The latest information for The Sims 4 can be found at our website. You can also keep up to date by following @TheSims on Twitter or by Liking us on Facebook.
What are the system requirements for The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo?
The following are the system requirements for the The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1 (64 bit versions are preferred)
- 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent
- Dual Core and SSE 2 required
- For computers using built-in graphics chipsets the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent
- RAM: At least 2 GB
- HARD DRIVE: At least 1.2 GB of free space with at least 0.5 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- VIDEO: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and mouse