Get ready to play. We’ll show you how to create your new EA Account so you can get in the game.
Visit this page to create your EA Account.
You can also create an account on:
- The EA app.
- In-game–some EA games will ask you to sign in or create an account after starting up, or when you try to access online modes. Depending on the game, you’ll have the option to do this using either your platform and controller, or a mobile device. When prompted, follow the steps in your game to create your account.
Set up your account
When you’re registering your new EA Account, we’ll ask for some information so we can get to know you.
- Your email address — so we can keep in touch.
- Use an email address you’ll always have access to, like Yahoo or Gmail, instead of one from school or work. You’ll be able to recover your account easily if you ever need to.
- A Public ID — this is how you’ll be known in your games, on our websites, and on our forums at Answers HQ. If you ever get tired of it, you can change it.
- A password — create one that you’ll remember, and keep it safe. Your account security is important to us.
- Your country of residence — so we know what works for you and your location.
- Your date of birth — to make sure you’re old enough to enjoy all that our games have to offer.
If you’re underage in your region, you’ll have a child account. Here’s how to set up a child account.
If you’re a parent or guardian, here’s more information about parental controls for your child’s account.
If you’re playing on a PC:
If you’re playing on a console:
See how to link your console accounts to your EA Account.
Check your EA Account and Billing Settings to manage your account, view your billing info and order history, and more.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.