Link YouTube account
Connect your EA Account to YouTube to earn drops for watching streams.
- Go to the Connected Apps page on YouTube Settings.
- Link your EA Account by clicking Connect next to Electronic Arts.
- You’ll be asked if you want to allow Electronic Arts to Connect accounts and watch approved events and videos for a chance to win in-game rewards. Click Connect.
- Confirm your EA Account. If it’s not the right account, click Not your account? to switch to the right one.
- Click Continue. If you have Login Verification turned on, you’ll be asked to verify your identity.
- Click Link Accounts.
- Click Return to YouTube.
- Click Complete Claim.
- Open a YouTube drop-enabled stream.
- Watch the stream for the required time advertised for the drop.
- Login to your game to find your rewards. It can take up to four hours after the drop for them to appear.
If you didn’t get your drops after linking accounts
Make sure you have the correct YouTube account linked to your EA Account. You can check the Connected Apps page on YouTube Settings. If you claimed your drop under the wrong account, the drop will go to the other one and there is no way to transfer it back.
If you still didn’t get your rewards, make sure to review the criteria for the YouTube drop. In some cases, watching streams may enter you in a drawing for a drop, but not guarantee one.
If you've linked an EA Account to a different YouTube account before, you won't be able to link a new YouTube account to your existing EA Account again. You can only link your original YouTube account to your EA Account.
- Go to My Account, Settings, then Connected Apps.
- Find Electronic Arts and click Unlink.
Note that if you’ve recently unlinked then linked your account, you won’t be able to unlink your account again for six months.
Remember, if you’ve linked an EA Account to a different YouTube account before, you won’t be able to link it to a new one.
Contact YouTube Support if you need help with your YouTube Gaming account information.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.