Get ready to play. We’ll show you how to create your new EA Account so you can get in the game.
Set up your new account right here on EA Help. Click Sign Up at the top of any page.
You can also create an account once you download the EA app.
Set up your account
When you’re registering your new EA Account, we’ll ask for some information so we can get to know you:
- your email address – so we can keep in touch.
- Tip: Use an email address you’ll always have access to, like Yahoo or Gmail, instead of one from school or work. You’ll be able to recover your account easily if you ever need to.
- a Public ID – this is how you’ll be known in your games, on our websites, and on our forums at Answers HQ. If you ever get tired of it, you can change it.
- a password – make it something that you’ll remember, and keep it safe. Your account security is important to us.
- your country — so we know what’ll work for you and your location.
- your date of birth — to make sure you’re old enough to enjoy all that our games have to offer.
If you’re running into trouble with the above steps, or if you need more info after checking out the hints below, contact us.
If you’re playing on a PC
If you’re playing on a console
See how to link your console accounts to your EA Account.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.