I forgot my password
Can’t access my email address
Not getting verification codes
My account has been hacked
I’m getting an error message
I need more help
We've got steps to help you find your email and password, and our advisors can help with anything this article doesn't answer.
- Go to the EA Help login.
- Click Forgot Your Password? to reset your password.
- Enter your email or EA Account ID.
- Check your email for a link to create a new password, and follow the instructions.
If you can’t remember which email is on your account, see if we can help you find your EA Account email address in a different way.
If you haven’t activated Login Verification, you’ll need to contact us to update your account information.
I have a linked account
Try logging in to your EA Account right here on EA Help using your connected platform account where you play your EA games.
To do that:
- Click Log In.
- On the pop-up window that appears, choose to log in with your PlayStation Network account, Xbox Live account, Steam account, Apple ID, Facebook account, or Google account:
- Another pop-up will appear for the platform you chose. Log in using your sign-in details for that account.
- If the account you sign into is linked to an EA Account, you’ll now be logged in on EA Help where you can view your account information.
After logging in, if you want to update your email address:
- Click Accounts > Change email address to make updates in the EA Account Settings portal.
- We’ll send a verification code to your registered email. Enter the code in the pop-up window to change your email.
I haven’t linked my account
If your platform account isn’t linked to your EA Account:
If you no longer have access to your email address or can’t log in using a connected account, we can try to recover your account. Contact us so we can help.
Not getting Login Verification codes? Make sure:
- Your inbox isn’t full.
- You’ve checked the spam folder.
- You or your service provider haven’t blocked us.
If that doesn’t help, contact us to set up a secondary email on your account to get the Login Verification codes. Make sure to use a different email address than the one you used for your primary email account.
Check out what to do so we can help you, fast.
Click View more to see the troubleshooting steps for each error code.
Your login credentials have expired. Good news: all you need to do is reset your password on EA.com.
Try resetting your EA Account password. This helps in most cases.
If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times, and too fast.
You aren’t connected to the internet. Check your internet connection.
For connectivity issues, try our basic connection troubleshooting.
Not seeing your error on this list? Contact us and we’ll help.
Have this info ready:
- The original email address on your EA Account.
- Any usernames that are tied to your EA Account, like your EA ID, Xbox Live gamertag, or PlayStation™Network Online ID.
- Any invoice numbers from games you’ve bought through an EA platform, like the EA app.
How to get ahold of us
- Click Contact Us.
- Select the EA app or Origin depending on the platform you have.
- Select Manage my account > Can’t log in.
- Click Select contact option.
- Tell us your name and your email address, then click Next.
- If you know the email on your account, you can put that in here. If you don’t, just use your current email.
Once you do, you'll get the option to speak with one of our advisors who will do what they can to get you back into your account.
Did you get to a page that says No channels are available? That’s because you need to speak to one of our advisors for help over chat or phone, and there isn't anyone available at this time. Check again later to see if we’re back online.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.