Link YouTube account
Didn't get your rewards?
Still having problems?
Connect your EA Account to YouTube to earn drops for watching streams.
- Go to the Connected Apps page on YouTube Settings.
- Link your EA Account by clicking Connect next to Electronic Arts.
- You’ll be asked if you want to allow Electronic Arts to connect accounts and watch approved events and videos for a chance to win in-game rewards. Click Connect.
- Confirm your EA Account. If it’s not the right account, click Not your account? to switch to the right one.
- Click Continue. If you have Login Verification turned on, you’ll be asked to verify your identity.
- Click Link Accounts.
- Click Return to YouTube.
- Open a YouTube drop-enabled stream.
- Watch the stream for the required time advertised for the drop.
- Log in to your game to find your rewards.
It can take up to four hours after a drop for your rewards to appear.
If you can’t find your rewards, make sure that it’s been four hours before you try our troubleshooting steps.
Make sure the right YouTube account is linked to your EA Account. If you claimed your drop under the wrong account, the drop will go to your other account, and there’s no way to transfer it back.
You can check that your YouTube account is linked to your EA Account on the Connected Apps page on YouTube Settings. If your accounts are linked, the button next to Electronic Arts will say Connected.
If you still didn’t get your rewards, make sure to check the criteria for the YouTube drop. Some streams may enter you into a draw for a drop, but that doesn’t guarantee you’ll get rewards.
Your EA Account can only be linked to one YouTube account in its lifetime.
This means if you unlink them, you can’t link to another YouTube account. You can only link your original YouTube account to your EA Account.
If you recently unlinked then linked your account, you won’t be able to unlink your account again for six months.
Make sure you understand the risks of unlinking your accounts before you follow our steps.
- Go to My Account, Settings, then Connected Apps.
- Find Electronic Arts and click Unlink.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.
Not what you were looking for?
Try searching again.