Apex Seasons typically last three months and introduce new content, cosmetics, and more.
When is the next Season?
Revelry, the 16th Season of Apex Legends, launches on February 14.
What’s new this Season?
- Limited time modes:
- Team Deathmatch (February 14-March 7): 6 vs. 6 matchups, first team to X kills wins the round, best of 3 rounds wins the match.
- Mixtape Playlist (March 7-21): Playlist rotating between Control, Gun Run, and Team Deathmatch modes with little downtime between fights and respawns.
- Map update: Celebratory cosmetic additions across all maps
- Remastered Legend Classes: Legends are now grouped according to Classes based on the similar ways they play or support the team. The classes are Assault, Recon, Skirmisher, Controller, and Support. Each class gives Legends an associated gameplay perk that you can see on top of the Legend’s abilities on the Legends menu.
- Onboarding bot matches: New players are matched with bot squads for their first three onboarding matches to practice skills before facing real players.
- New weapon: Nemesis
- Arenas removed (both Standard and Ranked)
Seasons are a set period of time where Apex Legends releases new content. Each Season has new content, including a Battle Pass, game-balance changes, and cosmetic items. They can also introduce new features, map changes, weapons, and Legends.
How long is an Apex Legends Season?
A Season is about three months long and coincides with Ranked play.
Here’s a breakdown of what carries over between each Season and what resets.
What will reset?
What won’t reset?
- Apex Coins
- Legends Tokens
- Crafting Metals
- Cosmetic Items
Jumping back in after a hiatus? See what you missed in each Apex Legends Season, and the start and end dates of each Season.
- Dates: February 4, 2019–March 19, 2019
- Weapon: HAVOC Rifle
Wild Frontier (Season 1)
Battle Charge (Season 2)
Meltdown (Season 3)
- Dates: October 1, 2019–February 4, 2020
- Legend: Crypto
- Weapon: Charge Rifle
- Map: World’s Edge
Assimilation (Season 4)
- Dates: February 4, 2020–May 12, 2020
- Legend: Revenant
- Weapon: Sentinel
Fortune's Favor (Season 5)
- Dates: May 12, 2020–August 18, 2020
- Legend: Loba
- New content: Quests
Boosted (Season 6)
- Dates: August 18, 2020–November 4, 2020
- Legend: Rampart
- Weapon: Volt SMG
- New content: Crafting
Ascension (Season 7)
- Dates: November 4, 2020–February 2, 2021
- Legend: Horizon
- Map: Olympus
- New content: Clubs
Mayhem (Season 8)
- Dates: February 2, 2021–May 4, 2021
- Legend: Fuse
- Weapon: 30-30 Repeater
- Map: Obliterated Kings Canyon
Legacy (Season 9)
- Dates: May 4, 2021–August 3, 2021
- Legend: Valkyrie
- Weapon: Bocek Compound Bow
- Map: Infested Olympus
- New content: Arenas
Emergence (Season 10)
- Dates: August 3, 2021–November 2, 2021
- Legend: Seer
- Weapon: Rampage LMG
- Map: World’s Edge: Talos Reborn
- New content: Ranked Arenas, Chronicles
Escape (Season 11)
- Dates: November 2, 2021–February 8, 2022
- Legend: Ash
- Weapon: C.A.R. SMG
- Map: Storm Point
Defiance (Season 12)
- Dates: February 8, 2022–May 10, 2022
- Legend: Mad Maggie
Saviors (Season 13)
- Dates: May 11, 2022–August 8, 2022
- Legend: Newcastle
Saviors (Season 14)
- Dates: August 9, 2022–October 31, 2022
- Legend: Vantage
Eclipse (Season 15)
- Dates: November 1, 2022–February 13, 2023
- Legend: Catalyst
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.