Log in to your EA Account, brush up on the rules, and double-check your security info to get ready for launch day.
Follow the steps below to make sure you’re ready to play.
Update your account
Download and install issues
First, make sure you can log in to your EA Account. If you’re running into issues, try these troubleshooting steps. Once you’ve logged in:
- Go to your EA Account settings.
- Click on the About Me tab.
- Click Edit to update your EA ID, name, email, and date of birth, or update your country of residence and language.
- Enter the verification code to confirm your identity, then make your updates.
Step 1 – Make sure your email address is up to date
It’s important that the email address on your EA Account is up to date. It’s key to making sure you can get back into your account if you forget your password or need to update your info.
If you’ve got more than one EA Account or want to combine your accounts, here’s what you can do.
Add a secondary email
A secondary email address helps you reset your password if you’re locked out of your EA Account and primary email address. Here's how to set a secondary email up.
Step 2 – Set up EA Login Verification
Use our video guide to help you set up your Login Verification.
Login Verification is essential to help secure your account. Make sure you’re getting your Login Verification codes so you can sign in.
Step 3 – Check your password
Reset your password if you’ve forgotten it or if it needs updating.
Step 4 – Link your accounts
- PC players: Make sure you’ve downloaded and can log in to the EA app.
Step 5 – Play by the rules
Learn to play by our rules and help keep things safe, fun, and fair for everyone.
Playing on PC? Make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements for the game you’re going to play.
Here’s how to check requirements for any game on the EA app
- In the EA app Store, click on a game to learn more about it in the Game Hub.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. This is where you’ll see the system requirements for the game.
Once you’ve checked your specs, use our article on downloading and playing games to get into the action.
For Mac users, here's how to check on Origin
- Find the game in the Origin client.
- Click on it to open the game details.
- Click on System Requirements to see the minimum requirements.
Here’s how to redeem your product and promo codes.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot your connection.
Playing on PC?
Playing on PlayStation?
Playing on Xbox?
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.
Not what you were looking for?
Try searching again.