Learn how to use the EA Help website to get help with your games or your EA Account.
- Go to the EA Help homepage.
- Log in to your EA Account by selecting Log In and entering your credentials.
- Choose the option you need help with in the Manage My Account dropdown menu or under Account support.
- On the EA Help homepage, look for your game in the list or enter the title of your game into the search bar.
- Select the game you need help with from the search results.
- Select the topic that best describes your issue in the Top topics. If you can’t find it there, select See all help topics.
- If you select See all help topics, you can find your topic quicker by using the Category list.
Some of our games have their own support separate from EA Help. Here’s how to get help with those:
Get help with:
Get help from Firemonkeys support or on Answers HQ.
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
See the best way to get help for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.
If you need to speak to an advisor to fix your issue, a contact method will be available in the help topic.
Once you contact us about your issue, a case will be created for you. You can view it in My Cases.
Not every help topic will have the option to contact an advisor.
If you don’t see one, that means we have an article or another way to help you solve your issue. If the issue is temporary, we’re likely aware of it and working on a fix.
How to use EA Help chat
If your issue has the option to chat with an advisor, use these steps.
- Once you select the topic that best describes your issue, you can select Chat with us or Start chat.
- Log in with your EA Account, if you haven’t already.
- Fill in the contact form with your:
- first name
- last name
- subject (a short description of your issue)
- attachments (e.g. screenshots, documents, links).
- Select Send.
- A chat window will open when you’re transferred to an advisor.
- Check out the Answers HQ forums for tips, workarounds, and solutions from other players.
- Follow us on @EAHelp for real-time updates on issues. That’s also where we’ll let you know when we’ve fixed a problem.
- Subscribe to EA Help on YouTube for video walkthroughs and guides.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.
Not what you were looking for?
Try searching again.