Are your friends on Origin? Find your friends with EA Accounts and add them to your Friend List.
Your Origin Friend List helps you keep up to date with your friends while you game. You can play multiplayer games together, share what you're playing solo, and chat about gameplay strategy.
You’ll have to be in the Origin application to send friend requests. Don’t have it on your computer? Download it from origin.com.
To add friends to your Friend List:
- Open the Origin application and click Friends on the menu bar.
- Click Add a Friend…
- Search for your friends by their Public ID (that’s their EA Account ID), their real name, or their email address.
Once your friend’s profile pops up:
- Hover over their Avatar and click on View Profile.
- In the top right corner, click Send friend request.
- You’ll be friends with each other on Origin as soon as they accept your request.
Can’t find your friend? They might have their profile set to private. Ask them to send you a request instead.
Learn how to play games with your friends online in Origin.
Check out these articles:
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.