I forgot my password
Can’t access my email address
My account has been hacked
I’m getting an error message
Still need help?
We've got steps to help you find your email and password, and our advisors can help with anything this article doesn't answer.
- Go to the EA Help login.
- Click Forgot Your Password? to reset your password.
- Enter your email or EA Account ID.
- Check your email for a link to create a new password, and follow the instructions.
If you can’t remember which email is on your account, see if we can help you find your EA Account email address in a different way.
I have a linked account
Try logging in to your EA Account right here on EA Help using your connected platform account where you play your EA games.
To do that:
- Click Log In.
- On the pop-up window that appears, choose to log in with your PlayStation Network account, Xbox Live account, Steam account, Apple ID, Facebook account, or Google account:
- Another pop-up will appear for the platform you chose. Log in using your sign-in details for that account.
- If the account you sign into is linked to an EA Account, you’ll now be logged in on EA Help where you can view your account information.
After logging in, if you want to update your email address:
- Click Accounts > Change email address to make updates in the EA Account Settings portal.
- We’ll send a verification code to your registered email. Enter the code in the pop-up window to change your email.
I haven’t linked my account
If your platform account isn’t linked to your EA Account:
If you no longer have access to your email address or can’t log in using a connected account, we can try to recover your account. Get in touch with us.
To help us recover your account as quickly as possible have this info ready:
- the original email address on your EA Account
- any usernames that are tied to your EA Account, like your EA ID, Xbox Live gamertag, or PlayStation™Network Online ID
- any invoice numbers from games you’ve bought through an EA platform, like the EA app
Did you get to a page that says No channels are available? That’s because you need to speak to one of our advisors for help, and there isn’t anyone available at this time. Check again later to see if we’re back online.
Check out what to do so we can help you, fast.
Click the plus sign (+) next to the errors below to see the troubleshooting steps for each error message.
Your login credentials have expired. Good news: all you need to do is reset your password on EA.com.
Try resetting your EA Account password. This helps in most cases.
If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times, and too fast.
You aren’t connected to the internet. Check your internet connection.
For connectivity issues, try our basic connection troubleshooting.
If you’ve tried all of our steps and still can’t log into your EA Account, get in touch with us so we can try to help you recover your account.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.
Ce n’est pas ce que vous cherchiez ?
Tentez une autre recherche.